Saturday 16 February 2013

        I have seen many poor people, old people, destitutes, abandoned children,  orphans,
hungry children and hungry adult.
        I have also seen slum areas. I felt very sad and sorrowful by seeing these circumstances. I belong to a middle class family. I want to help these people but I am unable to do this help. My self and few others want to develop and improve these people and places.
       First of all I am sorry , because so many Grammar mistakes are there. Because I did not study in English medium. I studied at my village in Telugu language at my village School.  

children play at middle of railway and Road


cooking woman at road side


I have seen that children 

cooking women at road side

I am with that children

i am seen that huts, that huts at middle of railway and Road. 

he not had any vehicle or hand stand.

Hi is a handicapped person and sleep at railway Booking office.
Hi is a handicapped person and sleep at railway Booking office.


No comments:

Post a Comment